map icon
We deliver to Hillsborough, Pasco & Pinellas County. Learn More.
Save 10% when you select option before you add an item to your cart. Learn More
Steve's Real Food

Steve's Real Food Chicken Patties Prey Model Diet Frozen Raw Food For Dogs And Cats

Delivery Terms


Unit price per 

We Also Recommend

Regular price $6.99
& Save
Regular price $6.99
& Save
Regular price $6.99
& Save


Steve's Real Food Chicken Patties Prey Model Diet Frozen Raw Food For Dogs And Cats diet is the perfect choice for pet owners who want to provide their cats and dogs with a natural, nutritious diet higher in protein and fat. The PREY raw chicken diet is packed with essential nutrients and protein to keep your furry friend healthy and happy. It includes 95% whole, raw chicken, including muscle meat, organs, and bones, providing a natural balance of protein, fat, and calcium. The other 5% is composed of healing superfoods such as coconut oil, New Zealand Green-Lipped Mussels, and raw goat milk. The diets are complete, balanced, and ideal for an active pet looking for a high-calorie diet. Each box contains (40) 8oz patties.

Key Benefits

- Grass Fed-free Range
- Fortified With Raw Goat's Milk
- Fresh Produce Grown In The Northwest
- No Added Antibiotics Or Hormones
brand Steve's Real Food
breed size Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Giant Breeds, All Breeds
food form Frozen Food
health feature Vitamins & Minerals, Nutrition, Complete & Balanced
life stage Puppy, Adult, Senior, All Life Stage
special diet Natural, Raw



Chicken, Chicken Liver, Chicken Heart, Chicken necks, Raw Goat Milk, Flaxseed, Kelp, Salmon Oil, Taurine, Inulin, Organic Coconut Oil, Chia Seeds, Sesame Seeds, New Zealand Green Lipped Mussels, Eggshell Membrane

Caloric Content

1382 Kcal/kg - 314 Kcal/Patty
ash 1.72 mg/kg
calcium 1.42 mg/kg
copper 7.1 mg/kg
crude fat 10.1% min
crude fiber 0.2% max
crude protein 13.5% min
iron 148 mg/kg
magnesium 0.09 mg/kg
moisture 73.5% max
omega3 1
omega6 7
phosphorus 1.17 mg/kg
potassium 0.76 mg/kg
sodium 0.36 mg/kg
taurine 0.33%
Vitamin a 9986 IU/kg
Vitamin d 4214 IU/kg
Vitamin e 50 IU/kg
zinc 138.5 mg/kg

Feeding Directions

The chicken prey model diet comes in convenient, resealable bags, making it easy to store and serve. Food should be kept in the freezer until ready to portion out and defrost. Simply thaw a patty in the fridge, and serve it as a complete meal.