map icon
Free Delivery to Hillsborough, Pasco & Pinellas County ONLY
Up to 30% off your first order with code ADD20. 10% off all future deliveries. Learn More
Merrick

Merrick Large Breed Chicken & Sweet Potato Recipe Grain Free Dry Dog Food


Select Option

Price
$65.25
Unit price per 

DESCRIPTION

Feed your furry friend the wholesome goodness of Merrick Grain-Free Large Breed Dry Dog Food Real Chicken & Sweet Potato Recipe. This recipe is made with 60% protein and healthy fat, with deboned chicken as the very first ingredient to promote healthy muscle tissue and energy levels. The remaining 40% includes produce, fiber, vitamins, minerals and other natural ingredients to create a complete and balanced diet that’s paw-fect for large breed adult dogs. This grain- and gluten-free dry dog food is developed with high levels of omega fatty acids to help promote healthy skin and a shiny coat, while glucosamine and chondroitin support hip and joint function. This kibble is cooked in the USA in Merrick’s Hereford, TX kitchen with high-quality whole foods sourced from trusted farmers and is made without any corn, wheat, soy, gluten or artificial preservatives.

Key Benefits

-Real Deboned Chicken #1 Ingredient,
-Leading Level Of Glucosamine & Chondroitin To Support Healthy Joints,
-Omega 3 And Omega 6 For Healthy Skin & Coat,
-No Artificial Preservatives,
-Real Whole Foods,
-Higher Quality Ingredients,
-Safely Usa Cooked,
-Balanced Nutrition
brand Merrick
breed size Large Breeds, Giant Breeds
food from Dry Food
life stage Adult
special diet Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Gluten Free
sub brand Grain-Free

NUTRITIONAL INFO

Ingredients

New Formula: Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Peas, Sweet Potatoes, Potatoes, Salmon Meal, Dried Egg Product, Chicken Fat, Pea Protein, Natural Flavor, Flaxseed, Sunflower Oil, Salmon Oil, Salt, L- Carnitine, Organic Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Apples, Blueberries, Minerals (Iron Amino Acid Complex, Zinc Amino Acid Complex, Zinc Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Manganese Amino Acid Complex, Copper Amino Acid Complex, Potassium Iodide, Cobalt Proteinate, Cobalt Carbonate), Taurine, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Mixed Tocopherols for Freshness, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Citric Acid for Freshness, Dried Lactobacillus plantarum Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus casei Fermentation Product, Dried Enterococcus faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus Fermentation Product.

Caloric Content

3648 kcal/kg, 372 kcal/cup
chondroitin sulphate 1200 mg/kg min
crude fat 15.0% min
crude fiber 3.5% max
crude protein 31.0% min
glucosamine 1200 mg/kg min
moisture 11.0% max
omega3 fatty acids 0.80% min
omega6 fatty acids 3.00% min

REVIEWS